Tuesday 9 November 2010

Hair

I'm losing my hair again. This is the 3rd time and it is miserable. I have never been a vain person but hair loss is trying and hard.
The first time I lost my hair was in my last full time year of university. I had worked numerous jobs and as far as I could tell the hair loss was stress-related. It was a scary day when I first noticed that bald patch.
The second time I lost hair was when I was pregnant with my first child. That bout wasn't so bad since it wasn't unexpected and it was even so no nasty patches.
This time it feels like stress and hormones. I'm still breastfeeding Baby J and things are a little crazy around here. I am going to try to keep my hope up that I'm imagining most of the problems but if I find any bald spots I am going to the doctor.

No comments: