Tuesday 28 June 2011

So Far, So Good

So I've been back at work for two days and things are going great. The girls are adjusting to the sitter's as well as I expected and Husband seems to be coping well with only having one vehicle.

In a meeting today the bosses confirmed what I already knew, that I will be "running" our video project. We are keeping my mat leave replacement on, hopefully full time so this means that I am his boss. This is exciting but I've kind of got my fingers crossed that it will eventually mean a raise. I don't expect anything right away since I have to prove that they made the right decision to keep both of us on full time.

One of the women I originally started with is now running the whole marketing team, another is second in command at the call center. It's weird seeing the people I started with at entry level moving up. It makes me really happy and I am excited for all of us but it makes me feel old.

No comments: