Saturday 17 January 2009

Still Waiting

ARGHHHHH!!!

I'm due in 2 days. I have not experienced the "uncontrollable urge to clean" that my mother has been waiting for but I have been feeling twinges and tweaks of discomfort and back pain that precede labor.

The ob/gyns are happy with how everything is going but I'm getting impatient. The baby's room is completely ready, the hospital bags have been packed and re-packed and I'm going insane. To top it all off I turn 25 next week. In all likelihood I will be in the hospital on my birthday. I don't think I'm getting a cake this year but Mom said she will bring my present with her when I call her to come to the hospital with me.

I will try to keep everyone up-to-date on what is happening in my uterus. Hopefully v2.0 will be here within the next few days.

No comments: