Thursday 2 April 2009

I'm being watched...

It feels like I've got tiny little eyes on me all the time. There is a little person living in my house that takes in everything. I can't believe how much she pays attention to everything that is going on. If the TV is on she will watch the movement and colours, if she's in her swing she stares around the room. I make sure that I sit in her line of sight. If I'm not in her line of sight I tell her where I am. She just sits and watches.

We had our 1st set of needles this week. On Monday we went to the Dr. and she was a brave girl. She was bawling of course but stopped as soon as we got in the Jeep. She has almost started laughing, when she is particularly amused she makes practice laughing noises. She is becoming much more vocal at the same time. She has conversations with me and with Daddy when he gets home from work.

Doodles and C are coming over for dinner tonight. I am going to attempt to make fancy cupcakes in addition to the roast. I'm not sure what else we will do but we always have a good time when they visit.

No comments: