Saturday 25 July 2009

Teething, Need I Say More?

Squishy has started teething. She has been bemoaning her current situation at all hours of the day and night. She slept fairly well for the first half of last night but as soon as the Tylenol wore off she was waking frequently. Ask me how excited I am. She is trying like hell to sit up on her own. She's getting pretty good but I think it will take a while. She is not tiny so that is a lot of body for her to learn to balance.

In other news, we're moving! We found a house in the area that is reasonably priced with which we can all live. It's an older home but it has enough room so that Squishy has a room, Daddy and I have a room, Doodles and C have 2 rooms and Daddy has an office. I think I am going to take over part of the office for my craft stuff. The best part? It has a washer and dryer!!! YAY!!!!!!!!!!! We start moving Tuesday, but we have all of August to move. I should be packing right now, but I'm feeling lazy.

What else is new... I made some awesome cupcakes. Nana bought me Martha Stewart's Cupcakes while she was visiting so I tried one of the recipes. I made Brown Sugar Pound Cake with Brown Butter Icing. They are delicious. Daddy thinks they are a little too sweet but he never had much of a sweet tooth.

No comments: