Saturday 3 July 2010

4am

It's 4am and I can't sleep. It might have something to do with the fact that I went to bed at roughly 9pm or the feet sticking into my ribcage again or the heartburn and backache that won't go away. Ahh, the final weeks of pregnancy. I'm so glad I'll never have to do this again.

Monkey is with Nana for the weekend and Husband works tomorrow but not Sunday. We might have to do stuff and go places if we can figure out what we want to do for our last baby-free days.

Baby J feels like she is getting ready but not ready enough. According to husband I'm supposed to go into labor on Thursday. I told him I'll try but the doctors have warned me that we're probably going to be late again. Yay!

I'm going to watch some TV and try to fall asleep on the couch.

No comments: