Tuesday 30 September 2008

Weird Day

Something feels off today. I quit my job at the paper yesterday because I was offered another job. I'm supposed to start this new job Monday if at all possible, but I'm still nervous. I turned down another offer, a good offer because I like the hours better. The pay is the same so that isn't a factor.

I'm nervous because I haven't signed the papers yet. Everything was pending my approval by their HR department. I can't see why my back-check wouldn't work out, but I'm still nervous.

I'm feeling very off today. I am antsy, but a little lethargic and down. I am very tired, and I don't want to work today. The only thing I'm really doing is tying up a few loose ends but I need to get this stuff done.

The baby keeps kicking me. Mom says it's revenge for all the kicking I did while she was pregnant. I think I need a hug...

No comments: