Friday 13 August 2010

Sleeping Babies All Around

The babies are both asleep. Normally I would be too but I have been trying to get caught up on chores and things that have suffered while I've been in baby-mode. The Dishwasher has been unloaded but not re-loaded, adult laundry has been washed and most of it has been folded but not put away. Kitchen and living room floors have been swept but not mopped. All in all a pretty good day.

I am suffering from a bit of cabin fever. I didn't leave the house yesterday. DH works until late tonight so I am on my own with the girls until after bedtime. We will probably go for a walk to the mailbox and a run around the yard when Monkey wakes up from her nap.

Baby J is doing great. She is getting bigger and stronger every day. She sleeps very well in her own bed most of the time but around 4 or 5am she needs to have a warm body nearby.

Nana is coming for a few days because DH is going to Ont. for business stuff. I don't think I could handle the trips to the airport with the little ones in tow to pick him up for his return flight. He gets in well after Monkey's bed time so she would not be a fun traveling companion.

No comments: