Wednesday 13 August 2008

Knocked up and Boring

Not my sink, but you get the ideaNot my sink, but you get the idea.

As I am getting fatter, as the Squishy gets bigger I am getting lazier. I write less here than I have in ages, I have who knows how many craft projects on hold, and since Husband has gone on his vacation I have been avoiding cooking and dishes like the plague. I am slacking at work.

I am trying to convince myself that I need to get up, get out of the apartment and do stuff but I have no motivation. Am I using my pregnancy as an excuse to be lazy? Am I suffering from some type of prenatal depression? Does this have to do with the job I'm not thrilled about?

There are many days where I wonder how much trouble we'd be in if I got fired and just stayed on EI until Squishy is born. I wonder if it would be possible to find work as a freelance online content developer or if I could go back to school, and either get a degree in Marketing or do my Masters in Philosophy or Women's Studies.

Ahhh, life is being crazy, but I suppose that's the nature of growing up and starting a family.

No comments: