Monday 11 May 2009

Back to the grind

Now that Squishy is getting bigger and more independent I am starting to think about life outside the home again. Husband and I have been discussing me going back to work to allow him to take parental leave. This had been our initial plan before I was laid off but since I wasn’t able to find a “real” job after I was let go we have just planned for me to stay home since we need his income.
The only problem with my job hunt is that I don’t think I will find a job in our area. This isn’t entirely bad. Husband and I both want to move back to the homeland to be closer to our families. I have been looking for work back in F’ton where I think I have the best chance of finding something I will like. I think it will take some time for me to find a job where I will be able to use my talents. I would desperately love to do something in the non-profit sector that involves online marketing or publication and promotions, but I think I have to start in administration again.

No comments: