Monday, 5 April 2010

Housing Co-Op

We have applied for a place with a local housing co-op. It looks like an interesting idea and I've been thinking about it for some time. I checked their website the other day and found that they have an upcoming 3 bedroom vacancy. I've got my fingers crossed but they do a credit check and that might work against us. We'll see.

I'm off work today because the sitter is closed for the holiday but the office is open. I had to take a vacation day. I might go in to the office later to check on a couple of things. Monkey and I have to pick up some groceries any way.

We're working on building my hat stash. I have a few that need to be blocked. I'm getting better every time I complete one. I can get a basic hat made in about an hour if I'm not interrupted. I should get some pictures up.

Number 2 is doing well. I am around 25 weeks, give or take a few days. I have heartburn almost non-stop, my nose is constantly running and my back is very tender. In other words I'm still pregnant. We are hoping to book an appointment for gender-determination and 3D pictures soon. Nana and Grandpa have agreed to give the session to us as a gift because I'm too cheap to spend that much money on something that is not a necessity.

I'm a little conflicted about the gender determination. I want to know for practical reasons involving the massive amounts of clothes that Monkey has. We are holding on to things so that if we have another girl we don't have to buy much. It takes up a lot of space and since we will probably be moving to a smaller place soon we might need to reduce our storage needs.

No comments: