Friday 23 April 2010

Sick

I have been struck down by the cold to end all colds. The worst part is I got it from my daughter who has been acting like a trooper. If this was how she felt she is my freaking hero for not being a pain in the ass.

It constantly amazes me how little things like this faze her. She is almost always a happy, bouncy, wonderful little girl who brightens up everyone's day even when I know she must feel like hell.

We are looking for another place to live. We've seen one place that was almost perfect but a little small. I really liked it but Greg was not convinced, so we will keep looking. The housing market in Truro is weird. There seem to be lots of availabilities but landlords are very slow to get back to me.

We will continue the search. Oh, and #2 is a girl too. Husband is stuck in a house full of women.

No comments: