Thursday 9 August 2012

Scripts and Being Sick

I am currently trying to write some scripts for non-repair videos. This is a side project for stuff that may never be done but I need to get them written. I have a vision on a small (5 episode) series on appliance cleaning and cleaning with homemade cleaning products.I've got a script on homemade laundry detergent and I'm working on one for cleaning with baking soda.

The big problem is that I have a cold. I am struggling with the dopey-headed, drug-induced stupidity that comes with it. I have the attention span of a 2 year-old and the energy of an overfed house cat. I'm even having trouble focusing on this, and this isn't "officially" work.

I have the scripts in my head, I'm just not in a state to get them out as painlessly as usual. I keep watching and reading things about the miraculous powers of baking soda and I am completely uninspired.

No comments: